2.22.2012

the zoo, again

Dear Hudson,
I think the only time I remember to pull out the camera is at the zoo.  We were back there today because it was supposed to be 60 degrees today.  While it wasn't very sunny, it was certainly warm enough to be outside.  It's so much fun seeing you recognize animals and get excited about seeing them.  Today, you were most excited about the hippos, otters, tiger and giraffes.  You kept calling the otters fish.  When we got to the giraffes, you fed them all on your own.  No need for mama to hold your hand this time.  You loved holding a cracker for a giraffe to take from your hand.  We had to buy 3 sets of crackers because you were having so much fun.  Your favorite part of the zoo was probably the dump trucks and diggers that are working on the new elephant exhibit.  We sat watching the trucks and eating a snack for the longest time.  I'm pretty sure you would have stayed at the zoo the entire day, considering I had to drag you out of there screaming when it was time to go.  Thanks for being my date to the zoo!
Love,
Mommy

watching the otters

so happy

tiger says "rawrrr"

trucks!

watching trucks

feeding giraffes



"I don't want to go home"

1 comment:

  1. #2 and #3 are my favorites! Nice job with the picture taking!

    ReplyDelete