2.02.2012

today

Dear Hudson,
Some days (alright, most days) I'm just amazed by some of things you do.  I know that every child does these things, but since you're mine, I get to be especially proud and blown away by how smart you are.  I used to be really good at writing things down on your calendar, but I haven't been so good lately, so I wanted to remember a few cute things that happened today.

As we were walking into work, you asked for puppy.  Not too unusual since you seem to ask for "mommy, daddy, puppy" just about anywhere.  After you said "puppy", I asked you where you thought puppy was and you said "home."

As we were walking towards the room where I work today, you kept saying "helper" "water" "helper" "water."  You remembered that in that room, you help me fill up a bucket of water so we can wash the tables.

This afternoon you made me take my socks off because you weren't wearing any.  Even though I wanted to keep them on, you insisted. 

The other day as I was putting you in the car, I said "love you" and I think you said "love you" back to me.

Oh little man, it amazes me every day all these new things you are learning.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment