12.05.2009

Sleep

Dear Baby, I have always known I was a great sleeper. I really hope you take after me in that department and not your dad. Your grandma loves telling the stories of how she used to have to wake me up on Christmas morning because I just wanted to sleep. I've also always been a great napper. I'm really banking on you carrying on that trait as well. I do have to tell you that these past 24 hours, you've taken it to the extreme. I have probably slept 18 of the last 24 hours. Guess that's what happens when you're preggo and trying to fight off a cold or strep. Best thing is that it totally worked. I hope you remember how much you like to sleep when you are here. I'm sorry now if I'm really grumpy when we get up in the middle of the night. Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment