12.06.2009

dad

Dear Baby You're going to love your dad. I think that's why I really hope you're a boy. I know he's really excited at the potential of having a son to go camping with and do crazy things that you don't tell mom about. Not that he won't be excited if you are a girl. You will have him wrapped around your finger so quick. Tonight we celebrated your dad graduating from grad school. It's crazy to believe that he's done. That's the whole reason we moved out here, and yet, we are still staying out here, at least for a little while longer. Your dad is so smart and such a hard worker. There were many quarters I didn't think he'd get everything done on time, but he always managed to. He also managed to keep everything in balance and still make time for me. I know you're going to love your dad so much. I can't wait for him to teach you how to be a man of God and to respect women (if you're a boy). I also can't wait for you to know how much your daddy loves you and thinks your beautiful (if you're a girl.) Most of all I hope you'll always know how much I love him. Love Mom P.S. I really need you to have his hair. Not some wavy version, but all the curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment