11.07.2010

dedication

Dear Hudson,
Today was your baby dedication at Vanguard Church.  Daddy and I stood in front of church with you and were surrounded by Oma and our friends out here in Colorado as we prayed for you.  It was so special to have Oma in town to celebrate with us.  Afterward, we had a brunch at Kevin & Jen's house to celebrate you and Alice.
Daddy and I got to pick out a verse for the occasion.  With the help of Miss Jen, we picked Isaiah 50:7.  It says, "Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be dismayed.  Therefore, I have set my face like flint, determined to do His will."  This is what Daddy and I pray for you.  That you would come to know Jesus and understand his will for your life.  We also pray that you would be determined in whatever you do, no matter how little or big it is.  We are so glad to have such a great church family that has been praying for you even before you were conceived.  They love you almost as much as we do.
Love,
Mommy
















Look at my belly!






















No comments:

Post a Comment